Sunday 24 May 2015

My latest Drawings

I have really been getting into my artwork and drawing lately. These are some of my favorite pieces that I have done in the last year, if you like them please let me know by leaving a comment and I could possibly share more drawings in the future.

This piece was done using regular led pencils, I was not copying any picture so I kinda just made it up as I went. This probably took around an hour and a half  or so to finish the drawing. 
This piece probably took around 25 to 30 minutes for a small picture using colouring pencils.

This drawing is very small and was very quick to draw 15 to 20 minutes, I really like the light that shines on the hair making it a lot more realistic, I do this by using an eraser to erase the areas that the light would hit and then I usually go in and touch up any areas that don't look quite right and then I am finished.

I hope you enjoyed this and thank you for visiting my blog, if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Bye Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment feedback or ask any questions, I'd love to hear from you and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.