Tuesday 12 May 2015

My Planner

One of my favourite ways to keep organised is to use a planner. I wanted it to be completely personalised so it would work for all the things that I would use it for, so I decided to make my own and I would like to share it with you and maybe inspire you to make your own.

This is the cover page of my planner, it is made of card covered in scrapbook paper and it is held closed with and elastic string and a button. The cover is not attached to the actual planner book but I made it to keep my planner protected and clean.


On the inside cover is a pocket for sticky notes or things like that and on the right is where the actual planner book starts and as you can see it has my name on it.


This is a page where I can put things like pictures or drawings or other things to keep me motivated and happy. To the right of this which I haven't shown is some of my personal information just in case I lose my planner.


I have a pocket to keep things like stickers and inserts, stuff like that. This way it keeps things from always falling out and I know exactly where to find them.


For each month I have a title page with a tab so I can find my place easily. 


This is my month overview, I drew it up using a black pen and a ruler then I wrote all the dates in. This part does take a while but I think its totally worth the effort.

I do only use a monthly overview because it works best for me but if you decide to make a planner you can choose how you want yours to be laid out.


After the month overview is a to do list and a notes section.



I also have other tabs such as a today tab for any reminders or sticky notes for that day.


and a recipe tab where I write down recipe ideas or recipes that I tried.


On the last page of the book I have some more pockets to put even more things.


and the back cover with my name on it and on the right another pocket for receipts and stuff like that.

That is what my planner looks like. I have really enjoyed making it and I hope you are inspired to make your own also. If you have any questions about anything such as where things are from or how I made something please comment below and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment feedback or ask any questions, I'd love to hear from you and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.